For Free Business tools, resources and consultation to grow your business on and off line, use these links,
In 2022, it’s time to update old content
Speaking of optimizing your older posts…. In this rapidly changing industry, a year or two is all it takes for your content to become outdated. Or it might be ranking for keywords that you were not initially targeting. Rather than going through the hassle of writing an entirely new post, a better idea is to just update it. That way you don’t lose any SEO juice on the original URL. Updating older, well-performing content involves:
– Performing some research to see what has changed on the topic
– Rewriting parts of the article to reflect these updates
– Citing new, authoritative sources
– Making sure that all the links are working (and updated
– generally you don’t want to link to a source that is more than a 1-2 years old)
– Replacing any obviously outdated images
– Refreshing the intro and conclusion How do you know which blog posts to update? You should conduct a thorough content audit on an annual basis to discover any insights into your blog and content marketing strategy.
Click the link below to learn how to do this.
Ronald Couming, Author, Speaker, Radio Show and Live Stream Host, is an Internet, online Marketing Expert, specializing in SEO, and often does not charge clients until after they are Rank on 1st page of Google Organically
Connect with Ronald Couming
Ronald Ellis Couming